Wavemaker UK Wins 7 Media Week Awards, Including Agency Partner of the Year for the Second Year in a Row
It was another stellar night for Wavemaker UK at Campaign’s Media Week Awards last night, with the agency taking home an incredible selection of awards - seven in total - including Agency Partner of the Year for the second year in a row.
The Media Week Awards are the most highly prized awards in UK commercial media. In a rapidly evolving media landscape, the peer-reviewed awards aim to recognise agencies and media owners for their innovation, creativity, and business impact.
When Wavemaker launched just two years ago, it was with the aim of creating ‘’the agency of the future, now’’. This not only meant creating high-impact, next generation solutions for clients – underpinned by purchase journey thinking - but also forming partnerships based on openness and collaboration.
This raft of wins – which recognised campaign work conducted with top brands, BA, Channel 4, Nationwide, DCM and Minute Media, as well as Agency Partner of the Year – is testament to this ambition, and the amazing client work Wavemaker is producing for its clients all over the world.
UK CEO, Paul Hutchison said: ‘’When we founded Wavemaker two years ago we set out to be the agency most committed to making an impact for clients, people and partners.
With that in mind, we are beyond thrilled to have been voted Agency Partner of the Year for the second year running at the Media Week Awards, as well as winning several other awards for our outstanding work for our clients across the gold, silver and bronze categories.
A huge thank you to all of our teams who helped make this happen and to all of our fantastic clients whom we love working with to produce such amazing work.’’
Complete list of award wins:
· Best Agency Partner (second year in a row)
· Gold for Media Idea under £250k for BA #itscominghome
· Silver for Media Idea over £250k for Nationwide #togetheragainsthate
· Bronze for Collaboration under £250k with DCM for Counter-Terrorism
· Silver for Best Collaboration over £250k for Nationwide
· Gold with channel 4 - nationwide #togetheragainsthate for media creativity
· Bronze with Minute Media for best use of content over £250k for Right Guard Lie Detector